6/30/2007

Something popped into me head...

As I was preparing dinner and getting ready to sit down and watch an episode of Bones on DVD, something came to me and I need to write it down so I do not forget.
 
I was was pondering the questions and my answers to the survey for the lady who wants to Author a book she entitles "Subtle Pagans". I started thinking and this just came to mind....
 
"Reverence and observance in the natural forces at work, both seen and unseen, are enough (to please those forces at work??) in this age where these forces are taken for granted, loathed, or even go unackowledged."
 
Is this Goddess speaking? Is this a great tidbit of wisdom...bistowed as I prepare to feast on italian sausages freshly grilled? Okay, I have to add some humor but come on...that is deep...way to deep for it to be just a thought from little 'ol me!
 
HUmmmm....
 
Ponderings....
 
Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback! Most comments will be published right away except for you pathetic spammers who's messages will never see the light of day. If you are offended by having to fill one a "prove you are not a robot" form, my goodness...chill out! It takes two seconds to do and saves me a ton spam to have to filter through and it takes two seconds, MAX. If you are that easily offended, maybe you should simply not comment, and seek some counseling.