7/01/2007

OMG Drum carder HOOOOOo and Podrunner T!

OMG! Look at this fibery goodness! The orange lookin bat looks more orange but it has a lot of green and dark golden yellow tones to it that reminds me of a sunflower garden in the fall. So that bat is called Sunflower Garden. I think it would make an excellant sock yarn, perfect for Fall!!
If I decide to sell my bats, I dunno how well my camera is gonna depict the colors. The purple ball has some burgandy silk carded into it.
The owner of Susan's Fiber Shop is such a nice person. She is the nicest fiber shop owner I have met in the longest time. She lets layaway bigger purchases while allowing me to take it home and play with it while it is being paid off. How cool is that?!

I got my Podrunner T! OOOO lookie! Me likie-likie!








Until next time...






***All content is Copyright year and date of posting to C4G/CCW unless otherwise noted. Reproduction without permission in any form is strictly forbidden. Violators will be shut-down.***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback! Most comments will be published right away except for you pathetic spammers who's messages will never see the light of day. If you are offended by having to fill one a "prove you are not a robot" form, my goodness...chill out! It takes two seconds to do and saves me a ton spam to have to filter through and it takes two seconds, MAX. If you are that easily offended, maybe you should simply not comment, and seek some counseling.