7/28/2007

Blogathon Post #11 Twist and Twerl!


action shot!
Originally uploaded by yarnwench.

What cool and fun photo of a novelty yarn in progress! You can find this in my flickr group Spinning Wheel P0rn.

I have recieved no response from the moderators of the Fiber Fling about why I have yet to be paired and the possibility of being overlooked. Oh well. Guess I'll keep the fiber for myself or send it to one of my deserving internet friends. No biggie. I don't need a swap in order to gift those worthy of gifting. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback! Most comments will be published right away except for you pathetic spammers who's messages will never see the light of day. If you are offended by having to fill one a "prove you are not a robot" form, my goodness...chill out! It takes two seconds to do and saves me a ton spam to have to filter through and it takes two seconds, MAX. If you are that easily offended, maybe you should simply not comment, and seek some counseling.