7/29/2007

Blogathon Post #30 The Name Game

Fighting to stay awake
Why did you name your blog what you did?



I named my blog Crow Calling Woman- A crafting Goddess because CCW reflects my spiritual beliefs (Earth/Native American religion) and Crafting Goddess reflects my craftiness. So people know, I am non-mainstream and a crafter. :) I also love Crows.



At this point I am at a loss as to what to write about so I am listening to the Blogathon radio (WHY do they play SLOW, SLEEPY songs for the middle of the night bloggin?! Is thier idea of toture?! AAAAAAAaaaah!!!) and participating in the contests on the Blogathon website. So I am posting my answers here as something to blog about as I am fighting to stay awake as seen in the photo....graciously taken by the S.O.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback! Most comments will be published right away except for you pathetic spammers who's messages will never see the light of day. If you are offended by having to fill one a "prove you are not a robot" form, my goodness...chill out! It takes two seconds to do and saves me a ton spam to have to filter through and it takes two seconds, MAX. If you are that easily offended, maybe you should simply not comment, and seek some counseling.