7/29/2007

Blogathon Post #29 Wanna hear something Scary?

So blogathon central is having regular contests which is helping me to stay away longer as it is forcing me to focus. This one was about ghosts. Do you believe inthem and have you ever seen any. Oh yes. I have seen many and I tell the story of my very first encounter, the one that started it all....

Yes I do firmly believe in ghosts. The one I remember very vividly was when I was still living with my mother and I think I was around 12 or so years old. I remember waking up in the middle of the night, and there stood a man at the end of my bed. My bed was against the wall at two sides (one side and the head of the bed) and at the head of the bed where two windows. He was at the end of my bed right in the middle of the room. He wore a black long-coat and a black top-hat. I blinked a few times, rubbed my eyes, and there he still stood...plan as day! There was a light in front of my windows in the duplex we lived in that shone in my bedroom so there was plenty of soft lamp light to see by. "Who are you? What do you want?" I asked. He seemed to have nodded at me and then he walked up and out the windows. I lay there, leaning on one arm, starring at the window where the man had seeminly phased through. As I blinked, the shadow of the Oak tree from outside my bedroom windows phased into reality. Was I awake that whole that time or was I dreaming a waking dream? I still wonder about it. I asked my Aunt about it and she was all up in a panic.

"Never talk to it!" My heart stopped. "Why" I had asked.

"Because it is the Devil!!" She urged at me.

"It was not the Devil. He did not harm me and I was not afraid of him."

Then she told me a similar story of her experience with the man in the longcoat and tophat when she and Mom lived with her grandparents on an old farm way out in the country of my home town. She said the shadows always moved around, and Mom agreed to that one. Although Mom never saw the man in the longcoat and tophat, my Aunt was scared silly over her experience.

I still do not know, to this day, who or what the man was but I have been able to sense ghosts nearby ever since. I even had an out of body experience not so long ago where an Indian Man led me out of the bedroom and out of the living room into a forest. But that is not as scary as the other story. Maybe the man in the longcoat and tophat is a sign that the person seeing him, will forever be connected to the paranormal...



Until next time...

To Sponsor my bloggin for my chosen chartity, Raptor Educational Group INC (Wisconsin), click the "Sponsor this Blog" button on the right there, and it will take you to the Blogathon website. Thanks to those who have donated already and thank you for your consideration to those potential Sponsors!!




***All content is Copyright year and date of posting, and are the sole property of C4G/CCW unless otherwise noted. All rights reserved. Unauthorized reproduction of any part of this website(text, photo's, etc)is strictly prohibited(linking to the post is OK).***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback! Most comments will be published right away except for you pathetic spammers who's messages will never see the light of day. If you are offended by having to fill one a "prove you are not a robot" form, my goodness...chill out! It takes two seconds to do and saves me a ton spam to have to filter through and it takes two seconds, MAX. If you are that easily offended, maybe you should simply not comment, and seek some counseling.