7/29/2007

Blogathon Post #33 Veggie Brains

Okay, I have hit that late-night plateau...Veggie Brains. This is when I stare almost blankly at whatever I am doing...barely conscious to the going ons around me. Must stay stimulated...woh...don't take that the wrong way aye?! My leg is going numb so I thinks me need to elevate it or something. I think I will try to get some carding done. I don't think I can knit in this state....oye...might put me to sleep anyhoo...I must use spell checker more often...ACK



Until next time...

To Sponsor my bloggin for my chosen charity, Raptor Educational Group INC (Wisconsin), click the "Sponsor this Blog" button on the right there, and it will take you to the Blogathon website. Thanks to those who have donated already and thank you for your consideration to those potential Sponsors!!




***All content is Copyright year and date of posting, and are the sole property of C4G/CCW unless otherwise noted. All rights reserved. Unauthorized reproduction of any part of this website(text, photo's, etc)is strictly prohibited(linking to the post is OK).***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback! Most comments will be published right away except for you pathetic spammers who's messages will never see the light of day. If you are offended by having to fill one a "prove you are not a robot" form, my goodness...chill out! It takes two seconds to do and saves me a ton spam to have to filter through and it takes two seconds, MAX. If you are that easily offended, maybe you should simply not comment, and seek some counseling.