7/07/2007

Gimmie some of that, and some of that...OOOoo lookie at that!

So a little bit of this and a little bit of that has given me some really cool yarn! I blended wool with carded cotton, or as carded as I could get it, and it makes a very cool yarn! The cotton does not like the carder, but that is fine. The cotton adds soft little nubs of contrasting color that I love! I think this would make a very interesting tarot bag.

Speaking of bags, I've got a great idea for a votive candle holder...coming as soon as I can tear myself away from drum carder!













Until next time...






***All content is Copyright year and date of posting to C4G/CCW unless otherwise noted. Reproduction without permission in any form is strictly forbidden (linking to the post is OK). Violators will be shut-down.***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback! Most comments will be published right away except for you pathetic spammers who's messages will never see the light of day. If you are offended by having to fill one a "prove you are not a robot" form, my goodness...chill out! It takes two seconds to do and saves me a ton spam to have to filter through and it takes two seconds, MAX. If you are that easily offended, maybe you should simply not comment, and seek some counseling.