9/20/2007

*thwap!* I've been tagged!


My friend Tina in Wonderland tagged me, so here are the rules:

1. Link to your tagger and post rules

2. Share 7 facts about yourself, some random and some weird

3. Tag 7 people at the end of post and list their names

4. Let them know they were tagged by a comment on their blog

SO here we go!!

  1. My eyes change hues according to my moods. When I am happy and wide awake, my eyes are a bright green. When opposite, they appear almost hazel. Cool huh?!
  2. When I was young, my eyes changed COLORS according to what I wore. Mind you they never turned pink, red, or orange, but all shades of blue, green, and hazel. Everyone always said green eyes were lucky so I wished with all my might that my eyes would settle with green. And so they did. :)
  3. I can sense ghosts...although I am never able to communicate with them. They love to knock things over. Just the other day, for no apparent reason, the BF's Hookah fell over. Mind you it is on the opposite side of the room and on a flat surface for storage. Spooky! It happens so often I rarely am bothered by the occurrences anymore.
  4. I plan on living till at least 75.
  5. My Mother sends little psychic messages when she wants me to call. Most of the time I'll get a sudden thought that I should call her, and she confirms that she was hinting psychically to me to call. Cool aye? She does this because I have long distance service to call her with and she does not.
  6. I've never been to an ocean shore, but hope to make it there before I die well after the age of 75. Hopefully I will be able to see, touch, and speak to some dolphins while there.
  7. I am allergic to the cold. No seriously. I say this because when the cold hits, my sinuses close until I go inside to warm up. I love the winter but hate the sinus thang.

Now for the lucky Taggies:

Ask the Bellwether

Dave Daniels Cabin Cove

Greenwoman

SpinKnit

Stitch Witch

Welcome to the Sanctum Sanctorum

Wicked Stitch Witch


Until next time...

***All content is Copyright year and date of posting, and are the sole property of C4G/CCW unless otherwise noted. All rights reserved. Unauthorized reproduction of any part of this website(text, photo's, etc)is strictly prohibited(linking to the post is OK).***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback! Most comments will be published right away except for you pathetic spammers who's messages will never see the light of day. If you are offended by having to fill one a "prove you are not a robot" form, my goodness...chill out! It takes two seconds to do and saves me a ton spam to have to filter through and it takes two seconds, MAX. If you are that easily offended, maybe you should simply not comment, and seek some counseling.