12/15/2007

High Speed Flyer Woes


Well I was finally able purchased a high-speed flyer for my louet wheel. My only issue now is that I cannot seem to figure out how to keep the tab-guides from sliding all the way to the bottom of the flyer while I am spinning. Anyone else have this issue or am I just not doing something incorrectly? Seems pretty simple but maybe the idea behind the flyer is too simplistic? I may end up returning it. I emailed louet support about it. If I do not receive a response in a weeks time, back it goes! It's not really worth the nearly $80 regular price tag with this rather odd technical issue.


Until next time...

***All content is Copyright year and date of posting, and are the sole property of C4G/CCW unless otherwise noted. All rights reserved. Unauthorized reproduction of any part of this website(text, photo's, etc)is strictly prohibited(linking to the post is OK).***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback! Most comments will be published right away except for you pathetic spammers who's messages will never see the light of day. If you are offended by having to fill one a "prove you are not a robot" form, my goodness...chill out! It takes two seconds to do and saves me a ton spam to have to filter through and it takes two seconds, MAX. If you are that easily offended, maybe you should simply not comment, and seek some counseling.