12/04/2007

You Folks ROCK!! ROCK ON!!

When I logged on this morning I found that three people had donated to my fundraising efforts for a new ram chip, and we have half of the goal to raise already! I never expected in my wildest dreams that I could raise money for a ram chip so quickly!

I have been browsing the local tech stores online to see what is available and this is a great time to buy RAM. Everyone has some sort of great deal. Anyone have brand preferences? Best Buy has PNY 1GIG RAM which seems to be popular with a lot of computer users and Circut City has brand Centron on sale which is not so popular. They are cheap enough I can get TWO with what you folks are donating!! YEAH!!! ROCK ON!!!

I bought brand Kingston before and was sorely disspointed when it started to crap out exactly one year from when I purchased and installed it. Just past the warrenty guarantee so I will never buy Kingston again.

You folks have made me so happy! I am now excited to finally be able to upgrade the ram and get those new vids out!!




Until next time...

***All content is Copyright year and date of posting, and are the sole property of C4G/CCW unless otherwise noted. All rights reserved. Unauthorized reproduction of any part of this website(text, photo's, etc)is strictly prohibited(linking to the post is OK).***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback! Most comments will be published right away except for you pathetic spammers who's messages will never see the light of day. If you are offended by having to fill one a "prove you are not a robot" form, my goodness...chill out! It takes two seconds to do and saves me a ton spam to have to filter through and it takes two seconds, MAX. If you are that easily offended, maybe you should simply not comment, and seek some counseling.