7/07/2011

Garden Plot - July 2011


Well ello thar! With the help of Googles nifty photo program, Picasa 3, I may just get back to blogging! This be my first garden plot at a local community garden. I've kind of abandoned my Flickr account. I've not had money to renew the subscription. I've done lots of painting, gotta get those uploaded as well, eventually. Pretty much abandoned knitting & spinning as well. That's how it goes with me. I learn a craft, get proficient in it, then move on to something new.

Upper left are the beans. I ran out of organic bean seeds & planted the rest of that area with beans I bought from a greenhouse locally. Those seeds did not germinate. I've replanted them 3 times & I am beginning to think the entire package of bean seeds are duds!

Lower Left: Broccoli surrounds tomato plants that were not planted. They were planted from whatever fruits dropped from the previous plot owners. I figured I just let them grow since they were clustered in the middle of the Broccoli. The Broccoli is FRACKIN HUGE!!! It's hard to tell in this photo, but they are GINORMOUS!! I hope I get huge heads of yumminess come fall.

Center: One lone pea plant survived the spring, bugs, & bunnies. And it's LOADED! YUMMY!

Right: Beef steak 'maters, 4 of them, getting bigger by the week & getting loaded with fruit.






Until next time...


***All content is Copyright year and date of posting, and are the sole property of C4G/CCW unless otherwise noted. All rights reserved. Unauthorized reproduction of any part of this website(text, photo's, etc)is strictly prohibited(linking to the post is OK).***

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback! Most comments will be published right away except for you pathetic spammers who's messages will never see the light of day. If you are offended by having to fill one a "prove you are not a robot" form, my goodness...chill out! It takes two seconds to do and saves me a ton spam to have to filter through and it takes two seconds, MAX. If you are that easily offended, maybe you should simply not comment, and seek some counseling.