8/13/2013

August Blocks and Border colors chosen!

WOO HOO!!
August blocks are in!






The one I sent, a sunflower applique with a beaded center.












Hers she called "Sky, Surf, and Sand" and is a Rail Fence pattern made of batiks. Very pretty!!







Had a long weekend camping and visiting the Bristol Ren Fair. I bought myself a nice candle rock which is uber pretty on this spur of the moment altar.





So I have some color choices made for the lap quilt, think I will go with this one. Now to decide on HOW to put the border on. I need to visit Joanns to get some more of the green.  


Pretty sure I want to do this:

We shall see. I'm hitting the books on this one. LOL!!





Stick a pin in it!



Until next time...

***All content is Copyright year and date of posting, and are the sole property of C4G/CCW unless otherwise noted. All rights reserved. Unauthorized reproduction of any part of this website(text, photo's, etc)is strictly prohibited(linking to the post is OK).***





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback! Most comments will be published right away except for you pathetic spammers who's messages will never see the light of day. If you are offended by having to fill one a "prove you are not a robot" form, my goodness...chill out! It takes two seconds to do and saves me a ton spam to have to filter through and it takes two seconds, MAX. If you are that easily offended, maybe you should simply not comment, and seek some counseling.