7/01/2014

Art Journal Tuesday



All this extra time...leads to creativity unleashed!


Journal Page: Seeing through the Chaos

Chaos is all I am seeing at the moment. I worry about how I will manage to pay all the bills that I have AND eat healthy. My dreams are cataclysmic and my days are spent keeping busy while waiting for calls from employers.

I was finally able to relax, let loose and splatter a journal page with color and feeling after trying most of the day with no success. I did three pages of ho-hum art journaling before this one popped out.

 Holy cow, was that fun to do!! I dug out unmounted rubber stamps that I haven't touched in many-many years. It was very therapeutic, and very releasing. I slept like a rock last night and then slept for a full 12 hours. Although my dreams were anything but pleasant. Another end-of-the-world dream with gravity shifts, rising seas, sea monsters that were on the hunt for humans, high wind/tornado terror, and a kindly old Irish man's junk store where we took refuge from it all. He had a little bit of everything, just like I do. His place was full of closets that led to more and more rooms full of treasures from the past and present. It really was an extrodinary dream, if not scary. I have these sort of dreams a lot. I worry about the state of our planet and how long it will be before a cataclysmic event alters our existence. Not that there is a damned thing I can do about it, but still I think about it often.

And I used ear drops this morning to try and relieve the excess wax problem I am having and they ended up getting stuck in the ear canal and now I have swimmers ear instead. Grrrrr!!! I hate using drops but I am desperate for relief from the excess wax problem. I am going to try ear candling next.

Tomorrow is wordless Wednesday and I have been itchin to get on the sewing machine. So we'll see what happens!
We are going to.....WHAT?!!!

My good friend took me water water rafting over the last weekend...and I did this....










LOL! But it was fun. The last waterfall is a big 12 foot drop...normally no big deal. We;ve had a lot of rain lately....so this time it was a BIG deal. Very scary drop and if I did this trip again, I would get out before the big drop. I am not a confident swimmer although I used to be once upon a time. You'd think with all the fat I have, that I would be able to bob like a bobber and not have a worry. LOL!!! No, not that simple.

I do have to say, I've lost quite a bit of weight from sticking to the Paleo "diet". I am wearing clothes I have had in storage because they have been too small. WEWT!! Go paleo!!








Until next time...
***All content is Copyright year and date of posting, and are the sole property of C4G/CCW unless otherwise noted. All rights reserved. Unauthorized reproduction of any part of this website(text, photo's, etc)is strictly prohibited(linking to the post is OK).***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback! Most comments will be published right away except for you pathetic spammers who's messages will never see the light of day. If you are offended by having to fill one a "prove you are not a robot" form, my goodness...chill out! It takes two seconds to do and saves me a ton spam to have to filter through and it takes two seconds, MAX. If you are that easily offended, maybe you should simply not comment, and seek some counseling.