7/09/2014

Art Journal Tuesday

Forgot to post my art journal Tuesday so it's a day late.
I've really fallen back in love with art journaling, so I guess I can cross that off my list of things to do/accomplish! I've gone through the art supplies I have for years and years and discovered quite a lot that I had forgotten that I had. I love painting bubbles too. They are so fun!! I discovered a lot of my ink pads are pretty darn dry, BUT I learned that you can make a glycerin spray to rehydrate them and it doesn't dilute the ink!! I also bought a quart of glycerin to make a "Gelli" plate to play with. Directions for both of those can be found on youtube made by the FrugalCrafter.
7.5.14 Journal Promt from Art Journaling 101 - Inspire Me (facebook group)
Do you see the sea horses?
Mooshed some acrylic paint between two pages and that's what I got. This is an intuitive painting technique.

7.4.14
"Imagination is the eye of the Soul"
This is the result of the paint smoosh from above.


7.3.14
Watercolors
Stamped fairy with resist ink and water colored over it. The ink from the resist seems to have absorbed the water color creating an awesome effect on the watercolor paper.
7.3.14
"Dream, Nurture, Create, Cultivate Love"
magazine clipping, acrylic paints, metallic textured paper, ant punch, stencil, stamps, ink

Home made Plantain salve
The plantain in the garden was HUGE this year so I harvested a bunch and myself some healing wound salve with olive oil and beeswax along with an alcohol based tincture.

Ginormico Plantain!


I have a lot more to post about so I am gonna do several different posts since this one is already quite a but long.




Until next time...
***All content is Copyright year and date of posting, and are the sole property of C4G/CCW unless otherwise noted. All rights reserved. Unauthorized reproduction of any part of this website(text, photo's, etc)is strictly prohibited(linking to the post is OK).***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback! Most comments will be published right away except for you pathetic spammers who's messages will never see the light of day. If you are offended by having to fill one a "prove you are not a robot" form, my goodness...chill out! It takes two seconds to do and saves me a ton spam to have to filter through and it takes two seconds, MAX. If you are that easily offended, maybe you should simply not comment, and seek some counseling.