7/16/2015

What I've been up to...


I tried that 100 days of creativity but because I come home so exhausted from work, I couldn't keep up.

But now I am on seasonal layoff and loving it. I love my time off. It gives me time to do what I really enjoy, and that is creating whatever my heart desires.

I've gotten back with swapbot and have had several enjoyable swaps this summer. I really like the swaps that involve sending a card to a kid with cancer. That's the kind of swap I like.

I've not done much quilting but have come back to knitting. So goes the cycle of my life. LMAO!

Knitting has helped me cope with life. I've had quite a problem with insomnia this year and it was really starting to affect my life. I ended up in the hospital three months ago with what I thought were chest pains. Thankfully, my heart is strong and apparently it was just anxiety induced pain. That was the catalyst for more help. I am now taking anti-depressants and anti-anxiety meds. Life is funny. One minute you are okay, the next, everything is falling apart. I can't stress what a difference the meds have med on my mood and daily life. I had gotten in a pretty deep hole. I lost 20 pounds before landing in the hospital because my insomnia had gotten to a point where I would go straight to bed after work, and I was napping instead of eating on my breaks. Great way to lose weight, however I do not recommend it. LMAO!!

But now I am biking darn near every day, my garden is thriving and so am I. I'm creating everyday again and dreaming every night again. My friends have played a very important role in my life by offering support and activity.

You don't realize how precious sleep is, until you stop sleeping.




Until next time...
***All content is Copyright year and date of posting, and are the sole property of C4G/CCW unless otherwise noted. All rights reserved. Unauthorized reproduction of any part of this website (text, photo's, etc)is strictly prohibited (linking to the post is OK). I've had to revert to moderating all comments due to spammers.***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback! Most comments will be published right away except for you pathetic spammers who's messages will never see the light of day. If you are offended by having to fill one a "prove you are not a robot" form, my goodness...chill out! It takes two seconds to do and saves me a ton spam to have to filter through and it takes two seconds, MAX. If you are that easily offended, maybe you should simply not comment, and seek some counseling.