4/30/2017

Facebook Page Quickies


So I've not been very active here, but I have been over on my Facebook page . It's quick, easy and I don't have to fuss with formating. I've posted some flower fairies a friend and I made a couple weeks ago. I also bought a Brother Scan-n-cut and I think I like it better than the Cricut. I found the cricut to be limiting. I really like the scan-n-cut canvas application. This machine suits me better since I love my rubber stamps. I can get them fussy cut without straining my eyes, my back, or my wrists. Yay!

Anyhow, if you want to stay up to date on my adventures in crafting, head over to the FB page. I love being able to just pop on it (I'm on it all the time because I keep in touch with folks through messenger), post a quickie (snort!), and not feel drained afterwards. Sometimes updating the blog has done that to me. I log on with the intend of a quick post and then end up writing a flippin book.

Still dealing with the chronic back pain. Taking Lyrica and sometimes muscle relaxers to ease the ever present tension that I can't seem to be rid of. Still dealing with litigations but things are about to come to a head and I suspect my employment will end because of it. It kind of makes me sad, because most of the folks there are pretty nice. And some of them, I would gladly never see again. I've dealt with a lot of side-glances and bullshit gossip ever since they found out I probably would not be able to go back to driving. So nice of people to judge, and one of them is a bible thumper. Guess the "judge not lest you be judged" doesn't apply when you can't SEE the pain I deal with. Doc has me on a permanent light-duty work restriction, no bus driving for me anymore. I'm also cleared for 8 hours, but they insist they don't have a position for me. Oh yes, and they reduced my pay. Naughty. That's gonna bite them in the arse.  It's really hit me in the pocket book, but it will all be resolved soon enough.

BOOK!!!


Until next time...
***All content is Copyright year and date of posting, and are the sole property of C4G/CCW unless otherwise noted. All rights reserved. Unauthorized reproduction of any part of this website (text, photo's, etc)is strictly prohibited (linking to the post is OK). I've had to revert to moderating all comments due to spammers.***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback! Most comments will be published right away except for you pathetic spammers who's messages will never see the light of day. If you are offended by having to fill one a "prove you are not a robot" form, my goodness...chill out! It takes two seconds to do and saves me a ton spam to have to filter through and it takes two seconds, MAX. If you are that easily offended, maybe you should simply not comment, and seek some counseling.