3/16/2016

Chronic


How do you deal with chronic pain?

Since my back injury in early December of 2015, I continue to struggle with chronic pain. When regular OTC pain meds don't work, I turn to alcohol which numbs everything so I can get some relief. At least once a week I find myself in so much pain that IBU simply doesn't cut it and I turn to alcohol. The wind was ruff today, sending the bus I drive to one side or another of the road. The extra effort in having to over compensate for that force triggered pain that would not relent until I drank (after my driving was done for the day, of course). I love my job. I really do. But I find that at least once a week I am struggling with chronic pain, or fatique...brought on by the pain. I don't know what to do. Today, all I wanted to do was curl up in a ball and fade away because the pain was so persistent. This is my new reality. Pain management.

And it sucks ass.



Until next time...
***All content is Copyright year and date of posting, and are the sole property of C4G/CCW unless otherwise noted. All rights reserved. Unauthorized reproduction of any part of this website (text, photo's, etc)is strictly prohibited (linking to the post is OK). I've had to revert to moderating all comments due to spammers.***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback! Most comments will be published right away except for you pathetic spammers who's messages will never see the light of day. If you are offended by having to fill one a "prove you are not a robot" form, my goodness...chill out! It takes two seconds to do and saves me a ton spam to have to filter through and it takes two seconds, MAX. If you are that easily offended, maybe you should simply not comment, and seek some counseling.