12/04/2005

Dreaming of another world...

Dreamed last night that we were exploring the galaxy and we crashed onto a planet that was mostly swamp-lands. We had a hover craft and we explored a large part of the place. We found a humanoid civiliation that we befriended and we began to learn about each others cultures.

I remember telling one of the alien woman that I was a bird worshipper. She did not understand what worhshipper ment so I explained to her that I considered birds vessels of the Gods and Goddesses. That I set out special offerings for them and sung songs about them. That is what we call worship, when we rever something that we consider higher than ourselves.

I guess it was an episode of lost in space....LMAO!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback! Most comments will be published right away except for you pathetic spammers who's messages will never see the light of day. If you are offended by having to fill one a "prove you are not a robot" form, my goodness...chill out! It takes two seconds to do and saves me a ton spam to have to filter through and it takes two seconds, MAX. If you are that easily offended, maybe you should simply not comment, and seek some counseling.