10/21/2006

My first needle felted project!

EEEEEEEEEEEe! Went to Susan's Fiber Shop today to buy a needle felting tool (shown) and another bobbin for my spinning wheel. I also bought myself some more silk as I am running low and I still have along way to go on my shawl (WHAT was I thinking?!). It's all good.
I thought about buying a kit, but everything kit came with I had, except the needles. SO I got this one and it ended up being only $12, quite the deal in my eyes! It has a knob that goes on the top, but I unscrewed it so that I could use one needles for fine pokings. I learned how to make this through this other blog: http://www.craftlog.org/craftlog/archives/001678.html

I am gonna turn this into a pin!

Me so proud of myself! It's so much more pretty in person. :) Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback! Most comments will be published right away except for you pathetic spammers who's messages will never see the light of day. If you are offended by having to fill one a "prove you are not a robot" form, my goodness...chill out! It takes two seconds to do and saves me a ton spam to have to filter through and it takes two seconds, MAX. If you are that easily offended, maybe you should simply not comment, and seek some counseling.