11/25/2006

iTunes...what a rip-off!!

OH man- oh man. When one thing goes wrong, everything in turn does as well. I found the perfect song to use on a slideshow I am building for my Mum on DVD about the air show we went too a couple years back. The song was by DJ Dark Zone Theme from Top Gun. It was a techno remix. SO I could not find it elsewhere so I BOUGHT IT from iTunes for a buck. I get it downloaded, and not only does the damned song skip, but I cannot use it in any of my applications!!!! WHAT A RIP-OFF! I am so fuming!! I downloaded it to use spacifically for the slideshow and it is in that damned "protected" format of m4p AKA ACC. Argh! BUT, there are applications out there to convert those two formats into "unprotected" mp3's....but they cost!!! Argh-argh! I cannot win for loosin this weekend!!
 
Damned you iTunes!
 
Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback! Most comments will be published right away except for you pathetic spammers who's messages will never see the light of day. If you are offended by having to fill one a "prove you are not a robot" form, my goodness...chill out! It takes two seconds to do and saves me a ton spam to have to filter through and it takes two seconds, MAX. If you are that easily offended, maybe you should simply not comment, and seek some counseling.