11/26/2006

Oh what now!?

My weekend gets better by the minute.
I have an interest in learning how to grow mushrooms in the winter months to satisfy my the garden guru in me. I found a book at the library and when after I put it on hold, I went to check my account. Turns out there is a total of over $16 in charges! SAy what?! When I checked into those, there is a damage/missing parts charge of $15!!! WTF! Then, three items are listed as not returned and overdue, but I returned them with an armload of other books all at the same time, and yet those are checked in and fines assigned to those that were overdue! I am so mad at the library. This is not the first time this has happened. I wish they would have more informaiton on the damaged/missing parts CD. I bet the case for the software I returned opened and the CD came out INSIDE the return box. Little burgers are trying to cheat me out of money, and it ain't gonna work! I am so fumming!
Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback! Most comments will be published right away except for you pathetic spammers who's messages will never see the light of day. If you are offended by having to fill one a "prove you are not a robot" form, my goodness...chill out! It takes two seconds to do and saves me a ton spam to have to filter through and it takes two seconds, MAX. If you are that easily offended, maybe you should simply not comment, and seek some counseling.