12/28/2006

Making Knitting Needles-Part 3

Here are some more pictures, this time, the endcaps! The pictures on the end are from a commercial cane that was on clearance. I bought it a couple of months ago to make into stitch markers...still have yet to get THOSE done. *snort* But stitch markers will go loverly with these endcaps! I glazed them with the Krylon Clear Glaze. It is a "tripple thick" glaze that gives items a nice glassy look. I used a bunch on a Rune Casting Tray a while back and it looks very nice with the glaze.

The glaze is still a little sticky, so a few more hours I will get started on the project that needed the 15's and post pictures after a couple rows.








Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback! Most comments will be published right away except for you pathetic spammers who's messages will never see the light of day. If you are offended by having to fill one a "prove you are not a robot" form, my goodness...chill out! It takes two seconds to do and saves me a ton spam to have to filter through and it takes two seconds, MAX. If you are that easily offended, maybe you should simply not comment, and seek some counseling.