12/12/2006

Spin-Me-a-Treasure has begun!

I finally got my buddy information (shhhhh! Tis a secret!!)

I've got soem loverly new fleeces that I am purchasing this weekend. The lady was kind enough to send me samples AND send the fleeces I wanted with a friend to the city I live in so I would not have to pay shipping!! Wonderful woman that Charlotte from Indiana is!! That way I am able to get twice as much fleece than I would normally because shipping is so much these days. The sellers can't help it, shipping costs keep rising. They keep raising the postage stamps every year now. *sigh*

Anyhoo, I cannot wait to get my hands in this new fiber!





Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback! Most comments will be published right away except for you pathetic spammers who's messages will never see the light of day. If you are offended by having to fill one a "prove you are not a robot" form, my goodness...chill out! It takes two seconds to do and saves me a ton spam to have to filter through and it takes two seconds, MAX. If you are that easily offended, maybe you should simply not comment, and seek some counseling.