12/17/2006

Worm Bin Snails!




Look how cute that is! I finally got around to putting some fresh bedding into the worm bin today (hey it's nice not having any TV to watch!). I've been meaning too for about a week as they are crawling all over the bin looking for something other than thier own poo to crawl in.















I love the comparrison here! A healthy red worm next to this cute tiny, bitty, snail! I dunno how they got into the bin, but they are good critters to have. Unlike the cave cricket I found during the summer months. Apparently those are considered pests!!






















Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback! Most comments will be published right away except for you pathetic spammers who's messages will never see the light of day. If you are offended by having to fill one a "prove you are not a robot" form, my goodness...chill out! It takes two seconds to do and saves me a ton spam to have to filter through and it takes two seconds, MAX. If you are that easily offended, maybe you should simply not comment, and seek some counseling.