12/26/2006

Yay! Ribbon Styles!

I finally got the Ribbon Styles book from the craft book club along with a crochet encycopedia. I figure someday I will need to use crochet again, and last time I missed the knitting encylopedia edition. *pout*

Now I can get started on the CrossOver shawl on page 29. Yippie!!!

I need to go to Susans Fiber Shop for some more Synthropal (sp?) so I can dye some more yarn soon. I think the sythropal would have helped the silk in the mixed plied skien absorb more dye.

I also need to stop by the artist supply store for more dye for a special someone, and some for myself. Too bad they are not on sale this week. *pout*

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback! Most comments will be published right away except for you pathetic spammers who's messages will never see the light of day. If you are offended by having to fill one a "prove you are not a robot" form, my goodness...chill out! It takes two seconds to do and saves me a ton spam to have to filter through and it takes two seconds, MAX. If you are that easily offended, maybe you should simply not comment, and seek some counseling.