1/21/2007

Snow!!!

See that snow atop the bird feeder? That is FRESH snow and we have another good 4 inches or more when I woke up this morning at around 10AM and it is STILL SNOWING!! I drove down to get my coffee this morning and the streets have not been plowed in my neck of the woods so it was FUN driving down the street! I'm serious! I go to make a turn and I cannot go very fast because out little small truck is sooo small and light so I floor it...WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, fish-tail left, fish tail right....I love the snow! (I am a professional driver...years of experience in driving in all types of weather so I can have fun in the snow).



And look! The garden is practically half full of snow!

I LOVE SNOW!

But I think I will be walking down to knit at the LYS down the street instead of driving. It'll be a great workout treading through all this fresh snow, and then all I will have to worry about is someone not paying attention and suddenly loosing control and coming my way....I'll cross my fingers that no such thing will happen (vivd imagination).



Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback! Most comments will be published right away except for you pathetic spammers who's messages will never see the light of day. If you are offended by having to fill one a "prove you are not a robot" form, my goodness...chill out! It takes two seconds to do and saves me a ton spam to have to filter through and it takes two seconds, MAX. If you are that easily offended, maybe you should simply not comment, and seek some counseling.