1/20/2007

Ribbon Stole on my hand-made needles


Here is the update I promised on the UFO I have on my hand-made dowel knitting needles. It's coming along nicely!






The last photo is some stitch detail with the ribbon yarns I am using (which are not what is called for in the pattern, but they are similar-just CHEAPER!!!). Right now it looks like a nice lace curtain! So I may just knit some of these up and use as panels on the patio door! Or even as a curtain to "hide" crap on the shelves in the living room.







Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback! Most comments will be published right away except for you pathetic spammers who's messages will never see the light of day. If you are offended by having to fill one a "prove you are not a robot" form, my goodness...chill out! It takes two seconds to do and saves me a ton spam to have to filter through and it takes two seconds, MAX. If you are that easily offended, maybe you should simply not comment, and seek some counseling.