3/30/2007

Exercise = No hunger....HUMmmmm...

It's an interesting notion. I exercised this morning (practicing my wheel kick and defensive front kicks) and when I was done...I was not hungry anymore. I remember reading somewhere that when you exercise you arn't hungry. By golly...it was right!
So when I feel like I am being a total chow hound...I should just exercise. What a way to get the mind off the food!!!

In other news...

I slept well last night. I think mostly because I was just totally exhausted from not sleeping well the past week. This is good because I am sooooooooo nervous about promotion night tonight. *chewing on finger nails* My instructor says we shouldn't worry about it because we've already taken the tests...and that was to come to class twice a week and work up a sweat. Oye...tell me about it. This is our chance to show off what we have learned and fly up a belt color. Excited and nevious...not a good combination (HUuuuuuuuuuuurl!!!)

I noticed that the BF bought 100% TP when he went grocery shoppin last night. Huh...coolness!!

I've got two more panels to do on that afgahn I am working on for Mum. I need a size N crochet hook to crochet the pieces together with. I though I might have it but when I looked....NOPE!




Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback! Most comments will be published right away except for you pathetic spammers who's messages will never see the light of day. If you are offended by having to fill one a "prove you are not a robot" form, my goodness...chill out! It takes two seconds to do and saves me a ton spam to have to filter through and it takes two seconds, MAX. If you are that easily offended, maybe you should simply not comment, and seek some counseling.