3/15/2007

I did it! WOOOooo!

Yippie! I totally got the knife hand block DOWN man! WOOOooo! I practiced it for about an hour in the basement while I payed close attention to my hand and body positions. All the while tearing up my feet on the ruff, cement basement floor! ACK! Way to scrap off the dead skin! Next time I will have to wear my moccasins to protect my pads!
 
I am so proud of myself!
 
Mom called asking if my Bday package got here yet. She just mailed it a day ago...mail isn't that fast.
 
And an epsiode of Lime and not Violet! YAY! Lots of goofing off on this episode...so fun when they do that! Snorting barking dogs are soooo funny!!
 
Off to work!
 
Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback! Most comments will be published right away except for you pathetic spammers who's messages will never see the light of day. If you are offended by having to fill one a "prove you are not a robot" form, my goodness...chill out! It takes two seconds to do and saves me a ton spam to have to filter through and it takes two seconds, MAX. If you are that easily offended, maybe you should simply not comment, and seek some counseling.