3/15/2007

Karate Scrapbook!



I made a scrapbook from a cheapie Dollar Store "Scrapbook". I decorated the cover with a printed out clipart and wording. The white thing is a sticker. Martial art stickers are hard to come by! If I need to add more pages the binding will be simple to take apart and put back together. It only has ten pages, but I only plan to fill it up with promotion pictures. I need MORE copies of my white belt pictures. I had some printed for the collage, some printed to show my friends at the WTI meeting and those went into my BOS and now I need more!! LMAO!





Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback! Most comments will be published right away except for you pathetic spammers who's messages will never see the light of day. If you are offended by having to fill one a "prove you are not a robot" form, my goodness...chill out! It takes two seconds to do and saves me a ton spam to have to filter through and it takes two seconds, MAX. If you are that easily offended, maybe you should simply not comment, and seek some counseling.