3/25/2007

Looking for a bag pattern...

My bike needs a pouch to carry junk in. I was thinking a stiff, felted saddle bag with a button on and off handle. I haven't found too much that I like, although I really like the raffia bag at knitty. It looks like a basket which would be awesome! Except...where to get raffia to knit with?! *scratching head*

I like the saddle bag idea because then I could take the bag off the bike and carry it with me if I need too and hooking it to the front of the bike keeps it out of my knees way of peddeling. Anyone got any pattern links for me to check out?

I biked down to the LYS to knit for a while. I went the back way as it is down hill all the way and through the back path of the Leapold Nature Center where bikes are allowed on the dirt paths. I did have to get off and walk the bike as I lost the momentum but that is okay. Slow down to enjoy the day and the nature. Lots of geese and other water foul were camping out.s




Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback! Most comments will be published right away except for you pathetic spammers who's messages will never see the light of day. If you are offended by having to fill one a "prove you are not a robot" form, my goodness...chill out! It takes two seconds to do and saves me a ton spam to have to filter through and it takes two seconds, MAX. If you are that easily offended, maybe you should simply not comment, and seek some counseling.