3/22/2007

Spring!

daffodils, robins, blue, green, sky, sun, daylight, rabbits, squirrels, grass, dew, breezy, blooming, depths, rebirth, joy, barefoot Spring
WOooo hooo!!

The *robins are back-the robins are back!

The bright *blue cloudless *sky

is filled with signs and sounds of *rebirth!

*Daylight gets longer every day,

the *squirrels are out and playing,

the *rabbits are out frolicking like children,

while the *daffodils stretch from the dormant *depths

upwards to greet the *sun with the first signs of *green!

What a beautiful *rebirth!

Soon they will be covered in *dew

as the first*blooming plants make their daybue.

Don't wait on me!


I'll be frolicking about in the grass,

on a wonderfully breezy, warm, spring day.

*Barefoot and carefree,

the sunlight warms my soul,

fills me with *joy of warmer daysas my energy soars!


I am loved by the sun, in spring!

Goodbye winter!

Goodbye hibernation!

Goodbye to cloudy and dreary days!

Goodbye snow!

Goodbye cold!

Till the time arrives again
I am freed from thebindings that winter had on meand I am a child again-
happy, active, and carefree!
I love spring, and spring loves me.

2007

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback! Most comments will be published right away except for you pathetic spammers who's messages will never see the light of day. If you are offended by having to fill one a "prove you are not a robot" form, my goodness...chill out! It takes two seconds to do and saves me a ton spam to have to filter through and it takes two seconds, MAX. If you are that easily offended, maybe you should simply not comment, and seek some counseling.