4/11/2007

Son-of-a-? SNOW!!! In April!! WTF?

Where there should be buds of green...there are buds of green with a top-hat of snow!! The woods are all a fog with snow and the wind...OH THE WIND!! Driving on the interstate this morning WAS NOT FUN. The work van was getting TOSSED too and fro...holy smokes...it was a white nuckle driving mornin'! On top of all that (pun intended) we are expecting close to 6 inches by the time this is through. I hope it melts fast and it warms up soon...I've got cabin fever and I am getting anxious about being cooped up all the time. NNnnnnnnnnaaaaaah!



OH....OH....My POOR LILAC!! OOOoooooo!!! It was growing and now...snow...OOOOoh I hope it makes it! It is a hardy variety so chances are this won't stun it...hopefully. It survived staying outside all winter which I was very happy about. The rose-however- did not make it. I'll try again this year and then come winter I will pack the cone with straw....wool waste even because the leaves made it mold I think.

BTW, did you know wool makes great mulch?! I threw a bunch of waste wool (thick with poo) on the ground last fall and it snuffed the grass out! OOoooppppssss!!! So I moved it to a planter to help snuff the weeds.

WWW: Wacky Wisconsin Weather!!



Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback! Most comments will be published right away except for you pathetic spammers who's messages will never see the light of day. If you are offended by having to fill one a "prove you are not a robot" form, my goodness...chill out! It takes two seconds to do and saves me a ton spam to have to filter through and it takes two seconds, MAX. If you are that easily offended, maybe you should simply not comment, and seek some counseling.