5/14/2007

Baby Robins, WIP's, other stuff

The babies in the Robins nest outside my residence are growing quickly!! In just over a week they have gone from sightless fluffs of flesh and blood to having pin feathers and sight! They is so cute! I check on them every few days and the one in the forground of the second photo looked streight at me and went back to sleep. Not a care in the world!!

I found a hawk feather in the driveway this morning. I think it is a redtail, but I am not positive. It rests on my dreaming altar in the bedroom.

Here is my progress on the second bycicle handlebar pack. I love how the varigation of the yarn marbles when felted!! Writing out the directions for this is a pain in the ass and a big headache, but I am sure it will be worth it in the end.


Then I got the Mason Dixen book from the library and I am knitting a mini-Kimono for my teady bear. I am just cutting the stitches in the directions in half. Instead of 40 CO I did 20-etc, etc, etc.

I contacted Blogger CS about the handfull of sheep who are flagging my blog and why. They told me they did not see anything objectional on my blog so I do not have to worry about deletion. HOWEVER, they are gonna contact the blog host of the person who is instigating all of the flagging. MMMmmm, sweet-sweet, poetic, justice. 'Nuff time wasted on that!











Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback! Most comments will be published right away except for you pathetic spammers who's messages will never see the light of day. If you are offended by having to fill one a "prove you are not a robot" form, my goodness...chill out! It takes two seconds to do and saves me a ton spam to have to filter through and it takes two seconds, MAX. If you are that easily offended, maybe you should simply not comment, and seek some counseling.