7/22/2007

Blah...Midnight Spinnin's



I am still dealing with this head cold. I seem to be sapped of most of my energy today but my sinuses are draining so this should pass in another couple of days. I stay up mos to the night filling up the bobbin of my louet with this HUGE ball of singles. The fifty-cent peice in the middle is a good reference to size. I wasn't tired at all last night until I took some night-time meds at around 1AM and it's not like I am gonna sleep well with this head cold.

It has taken me over a week to fill it to overflowing with this fibery goodness. It has all been blended with some sparkly glitz on the drum carder. Now it will take me a couple of days a least to navajo ply this up into some scrumptious yarn p0rn.

I told Karen at Off the Beaten Path that I would come in today to knit because she asked if I was gonna. But I had no idea I would end up with this nasty cold due to my incident with the inhaler. *blah* So I guess I will go over and drink some coffee and start on a new pair of socks. I got that incling to start sock knitting. I only have two pairs of wool socks and they kept my feet nice and warm last winter even though I wore them more than once or twice. So now I am on a mission to get three more pairs done *at least* so that I will have enough to wear one pair per day instead of one pair per several days. EW!! They could have stood on thier own after a week....yuck. Not good for ones footsies.








Until next time...






***All content is Copyright year and date of posting, and are the sole property of C4G/CCW unless otherwise noted. All rights reserved. Unauthorized reproduction of any part of this website(text, photo's, etc)is strictly prohibited(linking to the post is OK).***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback! Most comments will be published right away except for you pathetic spammers who's messages will never see the light of day. If you are offended by having to fill one a "prove you are not a robot" form, my goodness...chill out! It takes two seconds to do and saves me a ton spam to have to filter through and it takes two seconds, MAX. If you are that easily offended, maybe you should simply not comment, and seek some counseling.