7/23/2007

*cough-Hack-cough* Waiting for Fiber Fling to begin...

Okay, I have to stay home tonight from karate. I am still weak in the knees with this cold and I am sure no one would appriciate me hacking through pratice. I am waiting for the Fliber Fling swap assignments to go out...hopefully I will not get a rip-off, crazy-person in this one. Sign ups closed Friday, and they said it would take a few days to get them out. So I wait.

I have two sponsors for my blogathon! YAY! One being the LYS down the street! I made some flyers that I am gonna hand out to the local businesses around here and see if I can rummage up some more support. I don't think I will get around to it today because I feel so tired. I'll do it Tuesday.

I got all those singles plied up navajo style, and I set all the yarn (46 yards worth) in the sink with hot water and plenty of soap. I plan to partially full the yarn to even it out and soften it up a bit. I really hate navajo plying. I always get coils where the yarn is pulled through the loop. I hate that!



Until next time...






***All content is Copyright year and date of posting, and are the sole property of C4G/CCW unless otherwise noted. All rights reserved. Unauthorized reproduction of any part of this website(text, photo's, etc)is strictly prohibited(linking to the post is OK).***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback! Most comments will be published right away except for you pathetic spammers who's messages will never see the light of day. If you are offended by having to fill one a "prove you are not a robot" form, my goodness...chill out! It takes two seconds to do and saves me a ton spam to have to filter through and it takes two seconds, MAX. If you are that easily offended, maybe you should simply not comment, and seek some counseling.