7/21/2007

Blogathon! I am bloggin for a reason!


Not only am I a sponser for a friends blog, but now I will be blogging as well! I am blogging for the Raptor Education Group, INC (REGI) a local Wisconsin non-profit wild bird rescue and rehabilitation center. They run totally off of donations and get no federal assistance what-so-ever. The help my injured, and/or sick feathered friends get better so they can be released back to the wild. The woman who runs the place is known as the "Bird Whisperer" as she has a calming touch to any bird she encounters. She is truely amazing. Those who are unable to be released are sheltered and cared for for the rest of their natural lives.

I am having a bit of a contest with this...the person giving the largest donation sum will receive advertising space on my blog (right up top where everyone can see it!) AND in my email siggy line (down there where Susan's ad is at). So business owners...get those donations goin!! If you do not own a business, I will promote the business of your choice or we can work something else out (like free fiber goodies). The second and third largest donations will get something special from me. :)








Until next time...






***All content is Copyright year and date of posting, and are the sole property of C4G/CCW unless otherwise noted. All rights reserved. Unauthorized reproduction of any part of this website(text, photo's, etc)is strictly prohibited(linking to the post is OK).***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback! Most comments will be published right away except for you pathetic spammers who's messages will never see the light of day. If you are offended by having to fill one a "prove you are not a robot" form, my goodness...chill out! It takes two seconds to do and saves me a ton spam to have to filter through and it takes two seconds, MAX. If you are that easily offended, maybe you should simply not comment, and seek some counseling.