8/08/2007

The Secret

I just finished watching the secret and as always these types of films, that deal with quatum physics and metaphysics, amaze and intrige me. They say the universe is based on a law of attraction, that like attracts like, and that we attract what we have...or don't have, in our lives. It's very interesting because when I started to think about I have optained several items I had been wishing for for the longest time. I had visualized a drum carder for six months, and then I was able to work something out with the LFS so that I could take one home. I wanted a new spinnging wheel for about a period of 3 months and I was able to get it. I have been wanting a new bike for YEARS and was able to get it this year. This year has been very fruitful!

SO in an effort to improve the relationship with the BF whom I feel does not pay me enough attention, I shall pay attention to myself by telling myself each time I go to the bathroom that I am beautiful, I am glowing with radiance, I deserve all the goodness the universe has to offer to the my mirror image. Let's see how things progress in the coming months.

I also need a way to pay of the 'ol CC which is not so much that it would be impossible to pay off, but it is dragged out. I wish for the money to pay that off. I wish it, I will VISUALIZE the bill balance being $0...and we shall see what happens in the coming months ahead. I am excited about this, and I believe I can make the change I WANT (vs what I don't). I believe I deserve all the prosparity the universe has to offer. I believe I will HAVE the prosparity the universe is gonna give me. I believe. To faciliate this, I will list the things that I am grateful for in order to attract more good things into my life. Let's see what happens!

I have not been sleeping well so I will vizualize sleeping well, dreaming of adventures from another lifetime, and waking up refreshed and rearing to go. Let's see what happens!

I am greatful to live in an apartment with an outdoor growing space, next to a wooded area, in a quiet neighboorhood with all I need around me (grocery, deli, post office, dinning, vehicle repair facilities, etc).

I am greatful to have my health.

I am greatful to have and to conitinue to do the hobbies I love.

I am greatful to have a bicycle.

I am greatful to have the job I have that allows me free time in the warm months.

I am greatful to have a job at the Off the Beaten Path.

I am greatful to know the friendly and nice people I do, both online and off.

I am greatful to have someone who says they love me, to hold me, to help me with living costs.

I am greatful for all I have.

I am greatful to be able to learn and create whatever sparks my interest.

I am greatful to me a Goddess Womyn.

I am greatful for my life and the way I believe.

I am greatful for my psychic skills and closeness to nature.


Let's see what happens!



Until next time...

***All content is Copyright year and date of posting, and are the sole property of C4G/CCW unless otherwise noted. All rights reserved. Unauthorized reproduction of any part of this website(text, photo's, etc)is strictly prohibited(linking to the post is OK).***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback! Most comments will be published right away except for you pathetic spammers who's messages will never see the light of day. If you are offended by having to fill one a "prove you are not a robot" form, my goodness...chill out! It takes two seconds to do and saves me a ton spam to have to filter through and it takes two seconds, MAX. If you are that easily offended, maybe you should simply not comment, and seek some counseling.