10/06/2007

Pipers in the Prairie 2007

This was a really, superly nice event and the Leapold Nature Center really puts out for it! Considering this is their biggest money maker. The event had the price tag of $125 per couple but there was food EVERYWHERE from all sorts of different vendors! Even wine and liquor tasting! I have had way too much of that liquor this weekend. I had two Red Ale's last night that kept me up all night. Humph! I think it was a mix of the beer and the hot temps that kept me from sleeping. For some reason, when it is hot or humid outside, I don't sleep well anymore! What is up with THAT shit?!

You can see a slide show of the photos I shot here: View slideshow

I have video too but Windows Movie maker is slow and I am too tired to put something together and upload it to youtube tonight. I totally walked up to the Green Man and asked if I get good luck for the rest of the year for "catching" him. The BF dared me to...and then he was totally flippin out when I did it! LMAO! No you aren't...he said after he mentioned that I should go catch him and I started walking off. Yes, I am I said and walked right up to him, hooked arms with him and had a nice small chat. I think the Green Man was caught off guard! LMAO!! We both had fun. We even saw a couple news anchor personalities from WKOW there as well!

I cast on for the Secret of the Stole, and the yarn shop gave me another project to knit. I dunno how I am supposed to keep up with everything at this rate! I have next Saturday off thankfully. We decided that I would take the second Saturday each month off because I need at least one weekend to myself! On the other hand I will be working more during the week day as well, so I will not have nearly any time to myself for knitting still. I need the extra money though. The extra $50 I got from working at the yarn shop made a difference in being able to go to the Pipers in the Prairie or not.


Until next time...

***All content is Copyright year and date of posting, and are the sole property of C4G/CCW unless otherwise noted. All rights reserved. Unauthorized reproduction of any part of this website(text, photo's, etc)is strictly prohibited(linking to the post is OK).***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback! Most comments will be published right away except for you pathetic spammers who's messages will never see the light of day. If you are offended by having to fill one a "prove you are not a robot" form, my goodness...chill out! It takes two seconds to do and saves me a ton spam to have to filter through and it takes two seconds, MAX. If you are that easily offended, maybe you should simply not comment, and seek some counseling.