11/24/2013

The great fabric-stash organizing project of 2013!





Okay...here is the god-awful photo of my stash...it's so DISORGANIZED and basically just a pile of fabric that I could just roll in...IF I had the room...
But I don't.
And so begins, the great fabric-stash organization project!!

Here is the wood I bought from the local Restore for the custom bookcase build. One is almost completely painted and the rest need work. One board looks to have some sealant on it so that will need to be sanded in order for the paint to stick and look nice. I want WHITE because it reflects light and won't darken my small living space. I'm
Blog Hop Party with Give-AwaysIn the downtime between layers of paint, I've been hopping the blogs from the Blog Hop Party...which I almost joined but decided I didn't have time for yet another project this weekend. I visit a couple blogs at a time before my brain says ENOUGH! Too much visual goodness!

Last night I found that my kitchen sink has been leaking...but I have no clue for how long. So I had to waste my precious project time on cleaning up a soggy mess. Now everything that was stored under there is covered in paint water from washing out my paint brush between painting breaks. 

UGH!

I made a trip to Menards and grabbed the cheapest Kreg Jig to aid in the construction of the bookcase. Now the only thing to figure out is...how wide should I make it? The wider it is, the more crap can be stored, however, the wider it is, the harder it will be to add shelves without dropping a kidney for boards. I suspect this project will evolve as the need dictates. 











Until next time...
***All content is Copyright year and date of posting, and are the sole property of C4G/CCW unless otherwise noted. All rights reserved. Unauthorized reproduction of any part of this website(text, photo's, etc)is strictly prohibited(linking to the post is OK).***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback! Most comments will be published right away except for you pathetic spammers who's messages will never see the light of day. If you are offended by having to fill one a "prove you are not a robot" form, my goodness...chill out! It takes two seconds to do and saves me a ton spam to have to filter through and it takes two seconds, MAX. If you are that easily offended, maybe you should simply not comment, and seek some counseling.