12/20/2013

Pretty in red and winter weather, weeeee!

Yes I like this piece much better with the red frame vs the white. It's much more warm feeling now.
Oh winter weather. Today every school district around us had a two hour delay...but not the one I work for!! Of course not. Ice on the roads? No big deal, right? Meh.
We have a winter storm heading our way but not before we get more freezing rain. Thank goodness winter break starts next week. I still have to go and return the bus tomorrow. Hopefully the roads won't be horrible by then.
I am so ready for the break. I have several more gifts to make and mail out and hand off that I haven't gotten to yet. You wouldn't think driving was such hard work, but it leaves me exhausted by the time I am done for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback! Most comments will be published right away except for you pathetic spammers who's messages will never see the light of day. If you are offended by having to fill one a "prove you are not a robot" form, my goodness...chill out! It takes two seconds to do and saves me a ton spam to have to filter through and it takes two seconds, MAX. If you are that easily offended, maybe you should simply not comment, and seek some counseling.