8/15/2014

Thankful Thursday, whoops!


I forgot about Thankful Thursday yesterday because I was so busy making monoprints. Of which, are for sale in my Etsy shop (click tab above to see them in my mini-shop)! I keep dreaming that I'll make some extra money from all the things I learn and create.

There are some new job opportunities presenting themselves. I had a pre-interview over the phone with Fedex for 3-9pm shift. They said they would call next week to schedule a face-to-face interview.
The pay is right. Now if I could get that other transportation job through the local YWCA that I have been working on getting for the last eight months (they lost my application, then found it, then promptly lost it again and asked me to fill another one out....UGH). So I am hoping to do the transportation job in the morning, then get a lift to my second job at the local Fedex place. Between the two I should be able to get some money put back for an effin car, a new computer, and a smart TV.  It is so hard to live without a car, I am finding out. And having one is super expensive but almost necessary to keep a good job. No one in town wants me. They are probably all like, she so over qualified she'd die of boredom! Or some other stupid excuse because I expect a higher wage. Meh.


So this week I am thankful for the job opportunities that are coming my way. I continue to do magic, as well as a friend is, that I will find the right job. I spend fifteen minutes a day meditating and focusing on obtaining those two jobs.




What are you thankful for this week?









Until next time...
***All content is Copyright year and date of posting, and are the sole property of C4G/CCW unless otherwise noted. All rights reserved. Unauthorized reproduction of any part of this website (text, photo's, etc)is strictly prohibited (linking to the post is OK). I've had to revert to moderating all comments due to spammers.***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback! Most comments will be published right away except for you pathetic spammers who's messages will never see the light of day. If you are offended by having to fill one a "prove you are not a robot" form, my goodness...chill out! It takes two seconds to do and saves me a ton spam to have to filter through and it takes two seconds, MAX. If you are that easily offended, maybe you should simply not comment, and seek some counseling.