2/14/2016

A-tisket, a-tasket, a fiber filled basket



I love shopping at the second hand stores. I almost ALWAYS find something I can use. Like this basket that is just beautiful! It is being used to hold all my alpaca rolags which I have finally started to spin. All carding and no spinning makes for a dull time.









I also found this lovely enamel teapot for $3 this week. It holds about three cups worth of tea. It fits perfectly atop my double boiler maker so I can keep it warm with a tealight under it. How charming!!
















And it's that time of year when I start to crave fresh food so I have been getting the sprouts going. Here we have sunflower sprouts in a rotisserie chicken terrarium (cleaned and sanitized, of course). I harvest them yesterday and had them atop a home made chicken salad. Om nom nom nom! Spring is coming, as soon as this last sub-zero snap passes.






Until next time...
***All content is Copyright year and date of posting, and are the sole property of C4G/CCW unless otherwise noted. All rights reserved. Unauthorized reproduction of any part of this website (text, photo's, etc)is strictly prohibited (linking to the post is OK). I've had to revert to moderating all comments due to spammers.***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback! Most comments will be published right away except for you pathetic spammers who's messages will never see the light of day. If you are offended by having to fill one a "prove you are not a robot" form, my goodness...chill out! It takes two seconds to do and saves me a ton spam to have to filter through and it takes two seconds, MAX. If you are that easily offended, maybe you should simply not comment, and seek some counseling.