12/25/2006

Lucious Yarn spinning Holiday Weekend!



OHHHHh yeah! Look at that...oh Gods...how yummy! I got about 7 ounces of this lusciously sparkling yarn from my Shetland singles. Three of those ounces is going to a curtain someone along with some extra goodies. *evil!!!* LMAO

Today I am going to dye the other 3 ounces I got from it, and knit a pouch from it-I think. I want to do three complimentary colors...something with turquoise. I was thinking turquoise, black, and violet. That sounds pretty! Using low-immersion.





Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback! Most comments will be published right away except for you pathetic spammers who's messages will never see the light of day. If you are offended by having to fill one a "prove you are not a robot" form, my goodness...chill out! It takes two seconds to do and saves me a ton spam to have to filter through and it takes two seconds, MAX. If you are that easily offended, maybe you should simply not comment, and seek some counseling.