2/14/2007

Sore nose, stupid-poopy-baby-whiner-butts, Valentines


I dreamed last night that I was being chased, and then, when this pursuer cornered me...I took my defensive stance that I have learned and punched her. She fell down and I ran away. Very liberating to be able to face my fears in the dreamworld and defend myself...so long as it doesn't affect me...in waking life! I woke up with a sore nose...feeling like I had been punched!!! Did I punch myself? Owe...owe...owe....darned it!

OOOOoh save me! Save me from the poopy-baby-butt-whiners (As Jim Carry said in Bruce Almighty) that are whining at me....about the stupidest damned, god forsaken, childish things!! Are you an adult...or a whining poopy butt child? This, is why I had stopped hosting swaps before. Because there is always ONE (or more) who makes a mountain out of NOTHING!! The person bitching at me is the same one that earlier asked me to demand people edit thier posts because she is on dial up...now, I am being bitched at because her partner didn't LOOKED like, and didn't WRITE like she absolutley loved what she got in the swap! Then I get this email complaining about those things and then she has the nerve to try and tell me how to run the group/swap and how I should not have said I didn't see a problem...to her partner....who posted to the group....ABOUT the issues....that they apparently are somehow working out behind the scenes...because I really don't see a problem other than the child-like whining! HEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeelloooooooo! Really seems to me like a mountain out of another mole hill!

I need...a punching bag... *buh-buh-buh....baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayah!* Bash-boom-bang-kick-thrash-trash!

The BF told me this morning to be ready to leave when he gets home from work tonight....OOOOo me so curious! Why? I ask. It's a surprise...he says. EEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeee! I got him a rose and a card that said "Coffee and You..." on the inside "Two things I cannot live without." And it's so true! I love me coffee, always have! Mom let me drink Sanka coffee when I a teenager (because it was decaf). I have always loved the taste of coffee.



Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback! Most comments will be published right away except for you pathetic spammers who's messages will never see the light of day. If you are offended by having to fill one a "prove you are not a robot" form, my goodness...chill out! It takes two seconds to do and saves me a ton spam to have to filter through and it takes two seconds, MAX. If you are that easily offended, maybe you should simply not comment, and seek some counseling.