3/21/2007

How do I feel about the Bottle Swap Flop?





Well...I dunno what to think about this bottle swap from the whenever sock group. I've emailed the "bottle swap mom" twice, and I can only seem to get a response from the moderators when I email the groups owner addy. *very big sigh* I've asked if I should consider myself shit out of luck because the send out date was the 18th. I'm disappointed about not getting an answer...and not getting my fair share in the swap. I sent mine out with plenty of time to spare. Grrrr.

I won't be a member for much longer-if only because of the lack of communication. I keep seeing more and more people posting that they have received their swap. I suppose now that I have posted about it, it will come...isn't that it has worked in the past? Yep.

Well I did one hell of a workout this afternoon. Did the dishes, did some laundry, then practiced my karate with 3 LB wieghts in hand. I got to class tonight so to prepare for that...it's time for a nice hot shower to calm those aching back muscles...owe.

Then I need to make those stitch markers for that kind lady that sent me the inkle loom to send along with her finished object and I need to get that out ASAP!!

My B-DAY is TOMMORROW (3.22)!! I'll be 29 and I'll have my fill of free beer at the Nitty Gritty and work out even harder on Friday to take that off. *VBG*






Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. I can totally relate to this post. I was involved in one of those online swaps about a year or so ago. The person who was supposed to spoil me did a fantastic job, and continues to do so as we both have become great friends. The person I was to spoil, well, she was just interested in the stuff (I assume). I came to this opinion as she was not interested in getting to know ME (funny, I think of these swaps as a means to meet new folks and make new friends with similar interests?). I was very disheartened due to the lack of interest... so I just throw myself into charity stuff I can donate crocheted items to...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the feedback! Most comments will be published right away except for you pathetic spammers who's messages will never see the light of day. If you are offended by having to fill one a "prove you are not a robot" form, my goodness...chill out! It takes two seconds to do and saves me a ton spam to have to filter through and it takes two seconds, MAX. If you are that easily offended, maybe you should simply not comment, and seek some counseling.