7/11/2007

Die Cell phone...DIE!!!

I did it. I finally did it. I had the BF call and cancel the cell phone service (he opened for me because my credit was not impeccable enough). I have been paying $60 or more a month for a service I rarely use anymore. Originally it was so I could call Mom without racking up a HUGE long distance bill. We now have charter broadband phone service and it comes with free long distance so the cell phone is now obsolete. My Best Friend in Indiana finally got a computer at home so there is no need to text me anymore. Now I just gotta pay off the $165 bill! I am gonna start getting rid of things like this that I do not need or can live without. I am gonna payoff and close my book clubs as well (only 2 but they are tempting because of the Bill Me feature).

I have a new friend to help me sleep, called Brandy. HA! I have about 4 ounces of Brandy before bed and I am set to sleep like a flippin rock man! Makes it hard to type though...oye...and the drawback is that it tends to make me sweat....a lot. Yuck! Can you say morning shower?!

I am finally getting around to cleaning the Mohair that I have, but I cannot stand the texture nor the allergic reaction I get from even the cleaned fiber. It is even a pain in the ass to card!! So I am gonna list it on my Etsy Store and see if I can get my purchase price of $35 back. What a waist! I have am cleaning and carding just a bit over an ounce that I am selling in carded batts for $6. I don't want to charge too much, but this is a lot of work and takes a lot of soap to clean!

My jar dyeing results are ready to post but I can hardly see streight enough to type, so posting pictures will have to wait till tomorrow! I also made a tarot baggie out of the cotton and wool blend yarn I made. The yarn came out bulky at 9 WPI so the baggie knit up quickly. You can see it here: http://spunstitches.blogspot.com/2007/07/tarot-baggie.html

I also bought 7 raffle tickets from Insubordiknit for her yarn club. The winner gets three months of art yarn free! Check it out, click on the Raffle Waffle link. I am not usually into the yarn scene, but she provides humane roving so I'll buy tickets. If I win GREAT! If I don't, then I am supporting another ethical being.

Wow, the room spins around me....till tomorrow...




Until next time...






***All content is Copyright year and date of posting to C4G/CCW unless otherwise noted. Reproduction without permission in any form is strictly forbidden (linking to the post is OK). Violators will be shut-down.***

1 comment:

  1. Hey, this is Limesogood from YouTube! If it's cool with you, I'm having a blast reading your blog and will probably leave an excess of comments behind!

    Just wanted to let you know that the etsy link isn't working. I'm pouting!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the feedback! Most comments will be published right away except for you pathetic spammers who's messages will never see the light of day. If you are offended by having to fill one a "prove you are not a robot" form, my goodness...chill out! It takes two seconds to do and saves me a ton spam to have to filter through and it takes two seconds, MAX. If you are that easily offended, maybe you should simply not comment, and seek some counseling.