8/02/2007

This is not a test....

1. What time is it? 12:57 PM
2. What is your full name? Crafting4Goddess
3. What are you most afraid of? Braking a bone or tooth during karate practice *whimper*
4. What is the most recent movie that you have seen ? Man of the Year (halarious!!)
5. Have you ever seen a ghost? Many times
6. Where were you born? Muncie Indiana
7. Ever been to Alaska ? Nope
8. Ever been toilet papering? No, but it sounds like fun!!
9. Loved someone so much it made you cry? Yes
10 . Been in a serious car accident? Not yet...although I seem to have a target on the back of the truck as we keep getting rear ended!! We've had the bumper replaced three times this year alone!!!
11. Do you plan to have children? NEVER!! Goddess forbid!
12. Favourite day of the week ? Sunday, it's my sit back and relax day.
13. Favourite restaurant? Outback Steak House, love my red meat!
14. Favourite flower? Roses (typical!)
15. Favourite colour? Water and Fire colors
16. Favourite sport to watch? Karate
17. Favourite drink? Long Island Iced Tea
18. Favourite fast food restaurant? We don't eat out much anymore but my FAV is Culver's
19. What colour is your bedroom carpet? Same as the rest of the apartment, sand. If I had a choice it would be something blue.
20. How many times did you fail your driver's test? Once...because the BF's mother, who helped me learn to drive, failed to teach me about checking blind spots!! She never checked them herself! Therefor I nearly side-swipped a van DURING my test...oh how embarrasing!
21. Before this one, from whom did you get your last email? Someone asking me to spin up some fiber for them and asking for a tutorial video with it. Oh course I can do that!
22. What do you do when you are bored? It's hard to get bored when there is so much to do! If I do allow myself to get bored, I go outside. Nothing boring about that!
23. Bedtime? Prefferably 9PM, but relalistically I don't get there till 10PM or later.
24. Who will respond to this email the quickest? someone in the fibergoddess group.
25. Who is the person who sent this? Knittin Crone
26. Who is least likely to respond to this email? I am not sure but who cares
27. Who is the person that you are most curious to see their answers? I enjoy reading all of them
28. Ford or Holden? I rather have a toyota hybrid!! Ford sucks! I drive a ford van for work...always somethin' fallen apart in it. They are made in america sure, but they make them for the skinny americans...us chubbies have a hard time in them!! (speaking from experience as the darned work van looks like it was made for small people...and it is for paratransit where there are FEW small people to transport!!!)
29. What are you listening to right now? Nothin other than the box fan and a couple of cardnials havin a go at my nerves.
30. How many pets do you have? A cockatiel, russian tort, african clawed frog, betta, various insects.
31. What would you like to accomplish before you die? See, feel, touch the ocean; ride a horse (not a trail horse!!!), commune with some dolphins.
32. How many people are you sending this email to? How many members are in thefibergoddess group? That many and to me blog. HA!



Until next time...

***All content is Copyright year and date of posting, and are the sole property of C4G/CCW unless otherwise noted. All rights reserved. Unauthorized reproduction of any part of this website(text, photo's, etc)is strictly prohibited(linking to the post is OK).***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback! Most comments will be published right away except for you pathetic spammers who's messages will never see the light of day. If you are offended by having to fill one a "prove you are not a robot" form, my goodness...chill out! It takes two seconds to do and saves me a ton spam to have to filter through and it takes two seconds, MAX. If you are that easily offended, maybe you should simply not comment, and seek some counseling.