11/06/2007

I feel ripped off...

Warning! Ranting ahead!!

!

!

!

I bought an Aflac vison coverage plan last year along with an accident and dissability plan in hopes that I could curb my eye care costs. Turns out, they don't cover much of anything at all and I have been paying $25 a month via direct debit from my paycheck for 12 months for a little bit of nothin. I could put that coverage costs back and have more than enough to cover my costs! Good Goddess, they are such a rip-off! They only cover $35 in exam fees, and they only cover contacts and glasses AFTER 24 MONTHS FROM ENROLLMENT!!!! What fuckin use is that?! $25 per month for 12 months is $288!!! More than enough for a years supply of contacts and an eye exam!!

*&^%$#@ RIP-OFF!!

I wanted to cancel the plan 2 months ago, but they told me I could only cancel during "Open Enrollment" in November. So I have to still pay them till then.

*&^%$#@ RIP-OFF!!!

Then I called to cancel and they tell me the plan will continue until Janurary and I still have to pay them.

*&^%$#@ RIP-OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mother-flippin-god-forsaken-unregulated-bullshit!! I am so angry with them right now!




Until next time...

***All content is Copyright year and date of posting, and are the sole property of C4G/CCW unless otherwise noted. All rights reserved. Unauthorized reproduction of any part of this website(text, photo's, etc)is strictly prohibited(linking to the post is OK).***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback! Most comments will be published right away except for you pathetic spammers who's messages will never see the light of day. If you are offended by having to fill one a "prove you are not a robot" form, my goodness...chill out! It takes two seconds to do and saves me a ton spam to have to filter through and it takes two seconds, MAX. If you are that easily offended, maybe you should simply not comment, and seek some counseling.